Bach Flower Rescue Remedy
I’ve used Rescue Remedy for years for many things. Sometimes for the effects of PMS or I just feel agitated or stressed or just plain bitchy, either way, Bach Flower Rescue Remedy helps. I don’t usually get stressed or nervous about going to the dentist, but my last apppointment I was worried about the needles. Yikes!! So I took it before I went. It also helped with that.
I’ve given it to my kids for nervousness before a event at school, awaken from a bad dream or when my son was flying to Europe. I sent some with him just in case (he had never flown before) and I took it myself. I was a little stressed that day, just ask anyone who saw me that day.
My dog also has her own bottle. She is a little black terrier 20 lbs soaking wet. She hates thunder and lightening storms and fireworks. She shakes so badly when either of those are going on. I give her a few drops just to take the edge off. She is not impressed with the taste so I just put a few squirts in her mouth and she deals with it.
Rescue Remedy is actually a combination of five different natural remedies:
- Star of Bethlehem (for shock) provides comfort and consolation
- Rock Rose (for terror and panic) provides peace and fearlessness
- Clematis (for faintness) provides focus
- Impatiens (for undue agitation) provides patience
- Cherry Plum (for hysteria or loss of self-control) provides calmness and composure
For more information on Rescue remedy follow the link below