The Happy Healthy Vegetarian
Free talk and The New Enlightened Eating book launch @ Nature’s Emporium, Newmarket
Wednesday June 6th, from 7 to 8.30 pm
- Do you really really want to be a vegetarian? Do you seem to be slowly making your way towards it? Or, are you just curious about it?
- Have you tried a vegetarian diet in the past but been unable to find balance?
- Are you currently eating a plant-based diet and looking for guidance to take you to the next level?
- Do you struggle with integrating a vegetarian diet into your family, social and work life?
- Are you confused by the many approaches to vegetarianism: vegan, raw food, macrobiotic, ayurvedic, high fat, low fat, fruitarian, etc.?
- Do you believe that life should be simple and fun?
I’ll be introducing my new book The New Enlightened Eating – Simple Recipes for Extraordinary Living where will share:
- The foundational guidelines for thriving on a vegetarian diet.
- Diet, Digestion and Detoxification… simple approaches to integrating optimum nourishment with plant foods.
- What are the most important foods to integrate into your diet to avoid the common deficiencies?
- What are the most common mistakes that people make on a vegetarian diet?
- What is a typical day in the life of a happy healthy vegetarian? Are supplements necessary?
- Making peace with food: accessing the attitude that changes everything.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot