FFC’s current COVID-19 Protocols are as follows:
- All practitioners, front desk staff and patients undergo COVID-19 symptom screening & sanitize hands before entering the facility.
- Face masks are required for everyone in the clinic at all times (we have one for you if you forget) and hand sanitizer is available throughout the office.
- We are sanitizing pens and ALL surfaces between patients.
- We are currently limiting our capacity to 10 people total at one time in the clinic. In order to ensure that this happens, we ask that patients call the office before entering.
- We ensure that there is always a room available to go into so that physical distancing can be maintained and have designated areas for people to stand in order to maintain that distance at all times.